An affordable housing solution for everyone!
The best part? Our kits require no crane like other prefab companies making us accessible to all.
How It Works
A guide for the entire process - From site selection to move-in day, your Dealer will help you with every step along the way.
Start The Process
2 Kits & 9 Plans to choose from View all plans —
- Exterior walls
- Interior walls
Plus One Kit
- Hot/cold water PEX A
- Copper stubs
- Fridge line (if applicable)
- W/D box (if applicable)
- Drain, waste & Vent (DWV) pipe
- Electrical wiring
- Outlet & switch boxes
- Electrical subpanel
- Electrical breakers
Top 5 Questions
Every prefabADU home is the culmination of over a decade of experience in designing and building ADU’s. Our understanding of small space design coupled with factory production knowledge allows us to build spaces that fell much larger than their size lets on while providing more functionality than anything else on the market. Why pay someone to experiment or dabble in ADU design and then search for a contractor to build something they have no knowledge of when you can have the experts walk you thru the entire process..
The best way to answer this question is to see the product and meet some of the happy clients who have selected us. But the visual inspection and testimony of past or current clients only tells a fraction of the story. A prefabADU is built to the same standard that its site-built counterpart is, but it also picks up some additional strengthening to address the homes that need to travel down the highway prior to "resting" on the foundation. Try doing that with a site built home!
- Better, faster & more affordable
- All aspects of the construction process are quality controlled
- The weather doesn't interfere with construction or cause costly delays
- Technicians, craftsmen and assemblers are on the same team and professionally supervised.
- Inventory is better controlled, and materials are protected from theft and weather-related damage.